- Suitable to offer surgeons and doctors an effective device for closed wound drainage under negative pressure postoperatively with the option to use one or two catheters simultaneously.
- Redon drain catheters are provided with radio opaque line and satin smooth eyes.
- Connecting tube is kink resistant and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
- Easy to use by one person, depress the chamber to activate the suction of bellow unit.
- Available in different sizes with matching size curved needle to meet moderate to heavy drainage needs.
Unit consist of:
- Bellow unit with connector
- Connecting tube with clamp and "Y" connector.
- Curved needle with matching catheter.
- Spare perforated catheter.
|Type||Below Unit||Master Packing|
|Sizes in FG||Colour Code|
Supplied As : Complete unit packed in a box and subsequently overpacked in skin film to avoid tampering, Sterile ready for use.