- Used for aspiration of secretion from oropharynx in newly born babies to ensure free respiration.
- Clear transparent container permits immediate visual examination of the aspirate.
- Also suitable for obtaining mucus specimen for microbiological examination.
- Spare plug cap is provided to seal the container for safe transportation of specimen to the laboratory or aseptic disposal of container.
- Low friction surface catheter is provided with open end silk smooth round tip, for trauma free insertion.
- Manufactured from transparent medical grade PVC. Sterile ready for use.
- Individually packed in peelable soft blister pack for aseptic handling.
- Available in two different models.
With Filter : GS 5018F
- Hydrophobic filter prevents entry of mucus into users mouth during suction.