- Disposable ECG electrodes, white foam type, centred snap with conductive solid gel column ensures quality transmission.
- The electrode is designed for conditions where adhesion is difficult such as holter patient monitoring, where excessive moisture may be a problem.
For example : stress test, ICU/ICCU, operating room, recovery room, Cardiac rehabilitation etc.
- ECG solid gel electrodes eliminate the mess of liquid gels, while still offering low impedance.
- Our proprietary solid gel holds aqueous content in a polymerized hydrogel formulation, maintaining good body contact and ease of fixation.
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-toxic to the skin.
- Aggressive medical grade adhesive.
- Increased foam coating per square mm of adhesive, maximizes adhesion under diaphoretic and stress conditions.
- It provides a soft and comfortable feeling.
- Hypoallergenic, latex free, non-irritating, disposable electrodes meets and exceeds all AAMI performance specifications.
- Pouch of 60 pcs.
- Box of 600/ Master Box of 7200
H x W
45 x 42 mm