Nelaton CatheterGS-1004/ GS-1004 F
- Nelaton catheters are used for short term bladder catheterisation.
- Manufactured from non-toxic, non-irritant medical grade PVC compatible with catheter lubricants.
- Frozen surface tubing for super smooth intubation.
- Presence of radio-opaque line throughout the catheter tube.
- Distal end is coned for non-traumatic introduction with two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- Proximal end is fitted with universal funnel shaped connector for extension.
- Funnel shape connectors are colour coded for instant identification of sizes.
- Straight packed in peelable soft blister pack.
- Available in male and female versions.
- Male – Effective Length : 37cm, Total Length : 40 cm.
- Female – Effective Length : 17cm, Total Length : 20 cm.
- Sterile, ready for use.
- Box of 100/ Master box of 1000
Size in FG